Training and Development
Over the years we have developed a wide range of specialist expertise and knowledge within the security industry. Combine this with our simple belief of “security without compromise” where we look to deliver beyond expectations and we realised that we needed a very special approach to training! Therefore we are setting up our own Training and Development department to offer more training and vocational assessment services for our staff and clients. Come and join us to learn more about the security industry, from operational support to strategic consultancy, but always on the foundation of first class customer service delivery!
Security Management South West Training and Development has been founded to create, promote and foster individual’s and organisation’s effectiveness by developing and offering an array of courses and training opportunities
To support our organisation’s commitment to employee development, and enhance partnerships, and organizational enrichment.
We accomplish our mission by focusing on the following goals:
- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organisational productivity.
- Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organisation.
- Create, promote and foster an organisational environment that values development, diversity and growth opportunities for all employees.
- Provide individuals and the organisation with the tools to respond effectively to customer needs as well as current and future demands for service.
- Provide ongoing leadership and support to the organisation’s succession efforts.
- Promote, support and leverage technology resources and tools to improve and enhance workflow efficiency and improve customer service.
As a Highfield Qualifications Approved Training Centre, we are committed to adhere to their quality assurance standards and to implement a program of continuous improvement in training delivery and assessment. We are currently registered to provide Highfield Qualifications Accredited Training programs leading to the following sample qualifications:
HABC Level 3 International Certificate in Close Protection
Highfield Level 1 NVQ Award in Contact Centre Operations (RQF)
Highfield Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
Full list of available qualifications here