Our team of mobile response officers are ready night and day to provide random patrols to check the security of your business premises, inside and out. We work across various types of locations, from open grounds (such as parks or schools) to areas with restricted line-of-sight (such as industrial and manufacturing estates).
Arriving in a liveried patrol vehicle, our highly visible uniformed mobile response officers will carry out external and internal patrols to detect any irregularities on your premises/grounds and assure the safety of your offices, stock and assets through a variety of cost-effective security solutions:
- Randomly Timed drive by’s and patrols done in our high visibility (SMSW liveried) vehicles, which are GPS tracked at all times
- Uniformed mobile response officers walk around site completing doors and window checks to detect any irregularities on your premises/grounds
- Officers can complete lock-ups and unlocks for authorised visitors as key holder for the site (including checking visitors in and out on entry and exit)
- Internal patrols and checks can also be completed to assure the safety of your offices, equipment, stock and assets
- Providing checks on or back up to any in-house employees and staff who may be working out of hours to ensure the business meets Lone Worker Safety requirements
Our officers are trained to recognise the unusual and will respond according to agreed emergency site instructions/contingency plans to prevent/minimise any damage or loss. In addition, our contract procedures and processes provide you with evidence of visiting your site, e.g use of logbooks, contract reporting and, since the end of 2011, the use of head cams to record patrols on video.