As a company we are highly experienced in providing SIA Licensed Officers to protect client’s assets.
Working to KPIs, SLA Scores, and site audits, officers employed have an expanse of experience in static security ranging from very large construction sites with a labour force of 800 to smaller sites including retail security in accordance with BS7499: (as amended), Static Site Guarding and Mobile Patrol services Code of Practice.
All our officers are discreetly visible, constantly vigilant and always professional. They will:
- Be a high visibility presence patrolling your premises both inside and out to minimise deliberate harm (theft and vandalism) and accidental risks (flood and fire)
- Carry out front desk duties as relief cover or out of hour’s service – to which all our officers are fully trained in customer service best practise
- Complete lock and unlock duties during out of hours and/or relief/holiday cover
- Provide Front of House/Door Supervision duties for licensed premises
- Fulfil Health and Safety checking and enforcement activities for hazardous working environments such as building sites.
All Officers on site perform regular check calls to our 24hour locally manned Support Desk.
This is the heart of our company’s operations and provides the initial link between the staff on site and the different tiers of internal management.
The facility is staffed by experienced Support Desk officers, all of whom have worked on sites at grass roots level and understands the problems that employees on site can experience.
One of the most important aspects of the Support Desk is ensuring the safety of lone workers through effective monitoring and response.
As part of our Lone Worker service, all security personal has to complete Hourly Check calls to our 24hour Support Desk.
All calls are logged through our Time Gate ‘Security Control Room software system’.
In the event that an officer misses or is late completing their call, the duty controller dispatches the nearest Mobile Unit to that site (via the TOMTOM tracking software).
The mobile officer will then report their findings back to the Duty Controller, which is duly logged and recorded.
We are approved by the Security Industry Authority to offer Security Guarding under their Approved Contractor Scheme, which is a widely recognised hallmark of quality; against which we are assessed regularly. We maintain these high levels of quality through recruiting Officers using our extensive knowledge of the labour market and each Officer is rigorously screened and comprehensively trained before being assigned to a client.