Key Holding & Alarm Response
We are approved and licensed by the Security Industry Authority to provide key holding services – a responsibility we take very seriously as the guardians of your property. By keeping a set of your keys securely and safely, we can respond to call-outs 24/7 – whether it is simply to provide access to authorised personnel or respond to an alarm. Our officers remain on site to complete remedial repairs if required (as part of our extended Property Management & Repairs Service). Only when everything is deemed safe and secure will our mobile officers re-set alarms and secure your premises so your in-house key-holder can stay safely at home.
Depending on your budget, we offer a range of services within our Key Holding and Alarm Response portfolio:
- Key Holding only: we hold a spare set of keys as back up to the authorised key-holder
- Key Holding – Lock & Unlock: meeting & greeting visitors and authorised personnel at premises when required (24 hours)
- Emergency/Alarm Response only: our officers don’t carry keys but will stay on site until the authorised in-house key holder arrives.
- Emergency/Alarm Response & Key Holding: our officers hold your keys and are able to deal with all aspects of a call-out, from checking they are dealing with the correct personnel to staying on site until the situation is fully resolved
- Emergency/Alarm Response & Key Holding Plus: as the above service but extended to include organising/carrying out boarding up, glazing and/or fencing emergency repairs.
In addition, this may actually save you money too! More and more insurance companies prefer businesses to use a professional, legislated security company and are often prepared to reduce their business insurance premiums. In most cases, this reduction covers the cost of the key holding service.