Event and Festival Security services
Whatever your event – large or small – our Events Security teams will help make it a success. Our operational control systems and regional coverage means we can cover all types of events where it is vital to keep visitors and guests safe and secure. Such as:
- Corporate functions
- Public and Private Events
- Open Public Activities
- Private Parties
- Sporting Occasions
We can cover all stages of an event from initial planning and preparation through set-up and delivery to de-rigging and site clearance. Discreet, covert or highly visible, our operations team (managed by a Project Manager dedicated to YOUR specific event) will protect people and property through a wide range of activities on site. Including:
- Comprehensive risk-based site assessments prior and during set up
- Providing security patrols pre and post event – set up and de-rigging
- “Limousine Meet and Greet” as all of our officers have specialist customer service training. In addition, we complete FULL CRB checks, enabling our officers to be fully compliant for Junior Proms – we are one of the few security companies happy to provide services for Under 18 nights!
- VIP chauffeuring
- Car park marshalling
- Ticket inspection and validation
- ID checking and bag searches to prevent under-age drinking
- Crowd safety and control, including a specially trained and accredited Response Team to deal with undesirable activity
- Pit security and safety – our events are First Aid trained and accredited
- Door supervision – all officers are accredited to Level 2 in Door Supervision
- Post event clear up and security checking – including specialists who can carry out trauma clean-up if required.
We have been providing Event security on a regular basis for Summer Balls, corporate functions World Motor Cross events in the South West and when it comes to providing security and stewarding services to indoor or outdoor events, we have the knowledge and staff to provide a first class service. All staff receives training to NCFE level 2 standard. Our manuals are regularly updated to coincide with changes to Health and Safety and Crown Safety legislation. Last year we were awarded the CHAS and SAFEcontractor accreditations and we have just been awarded Plymouth City Councils Security tender.